We are inspirational storytellers bringing hope and aroha to children in Aotearoa.
We encourage and support tamariki to make positive life choices, grow their mana and self-worth, and achieve their potential.
Launchpad – Christian Values Education is a not-for-profit organisation that equips our tamariki with tools to navigate the ever-changing world.
Our Launchpad Champions programme:
- Is a weekly, 30-minute, fun and interactive presentation using korero, multimedia, music and games to impart Christian values.
- Presents korero (stories) from the Bible and well-known role models from NZ history and the world to provide positive examples for our tamariki.
- Reinforces school values, and supports key competencies in the New Zealand Curriculum/Te Marautanga o Aotearoa.
- Supports the health aspect of the curriculum, in particular hauora and the taha wairua/spiritual aspect of te whare tapa whā.
- Supports wellbeing in education, including the Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy, helping children develop social and emotional skills and feel loved and supported.
- Supports Aotearoa NZ History, sharing foundational stories with a focus on Māori narratives.
Donate to Launchpad
Our tamariki succeed by combining the aroha of whānau, schools and communities.
Thank you for helping support Launchpad in schools.
Join the Launchpad team
Launchpad Champions presenters bring hope and aroha to our tamariki for their wellbeing.
Join a team that supports values important to whānau, schools and communities.
What is Christian Values Education?
The purpose of Christian Values Education is to educate our tamariki about values and give them an understanding of Christian heritage.
Our presenters share kōrero from the Bible and other inspiring champions to present positive values.